Jonic’s matching Swift Caravan Bedding Packs are the perfect way to give your caravan that all important finishing touch. The complete caravan bedding pack includes everything you need to get you on your trip away!
Each Swift caravan bedding pack is designed for your caravan so we can guarantee the perfect fit.
The caravan bedding packs are available for both the standard fabric options and the upgraded fabric options.
All of our caravan bed linen is luxuriously soft and supple making it hard to leave your cosy bed. The Swift caravan bedding is made from a long lasting, top quality Percale blended cotton and polyester giving you durability and softness, the perfect balance. If you require pure cotton, please contact one of our friendly team who will be happy to assist.
The Swift caravan bedding pack includes:
• Two custom made fitted sheets
• Two Custom Made Duvets (width 110 cm x length 2m choice of tog available)
• Two Custom Made Duvet Cover (width 110 cm x length 2m)
• One Pair Of Pillowcases
• A pair of stunning 16 inch cushions made using one of the fabrics from the interior of your caravan.
• Two decorative runners made using one of the fabrics from the interior of your caravan.
The fitted sheet, duvet cover and pillowcases are available in the following simple tranquil colours…
• Percale Cream
• Percale White
• Percale Buttermilk
• Percale Walnut Whip
• Percale Grey
• Percale Teal
• 100% Cotton White
• 100% Cotton Cream
Simply select the colour you wish to receive from the drop down menu above.
How To Order Your Matching Bedding Pack Today!
To order your Swift Caravan bedding pack today simply follow the instructions below:
1. Choose your range of caravan (choosing standard or SwiftShield option), Model, Year of manufacture and select the colour of the fitted sheet, duvet cover and pillowcases you would like.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see if you need any of the associated products and tick the small box for any of the products that you may require.
3. Once you have selected all the associated products simply scroll back up and click ‘Add to Cart’. You will then be taken to a confirmation page which allows you to double check your items to ensure you are happy with your selection.
4. If everything is correct, choose to ‘Continue Shopping’ if you require other items or ‘Proceed to Checkout’ if you shopping is complete.
5. If you have chosen to ‘Continue Shopping’ simply following the instructions for all other items. If you have chosen ‘Proceed to Checkout’ you will be guided through the remainder of the process as you go along.
If you have not upgraded the fabric when purchasing your caravan, you will need to select the standard option for your caravan. If you have upgraded to a different fabric option please select the relevant scheme. If you are unsure of your interior scheme please select ‘not sure’ and our customer service team will give you a call.
If you cannot see any caravan bedding items that you require or have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly members of the team on 01524 844106 or via email at [email protected] where we will be more than happy to help! 🙂
During the checkout process we ask for the make, range, model and manufacture year of your Caravan so we can obtain the correct sizes from our vast database of Caravan bed sizes to ensure you receive a perfectly fitted bedding pack.
Don’t delay buy today in time for your next trip away! 🙂